Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Birthday Party Cupcakes and a 5K!

I just wanted to share two quick pictures of some lion and lamb cupcakes for a little girls' 1st birthday party. I'm going to admit that the lions are alot of detail work and I don't know if I'll do them again, but I'm sure if someone asks I'll say yes.





I also participated in a 5k on Saturday! I still am not sure I believe it. But, I did sport a running cupcake T-shirt and had a blast. I just stopped being sore yesterday.


If you have any ideas for either creative cupcake flavors or decor holla at me and I'll see if I can make it happen.

3 comments:

Hamilton's said...

I just had a chasing rabbit series of of thoughts that led me to an "ah-ha" moment! So I'm reading this blog about birthday cupcakes to which I thought, how fun would it be for Crystal and I to make awesome cupcakes for Abby's birthday (which is in Sept so don't worry), but Abby wants the Barbie cake, maybe we could do that as cupcakes.... a couple minutes later I think, how fun would it to be a cupcake making party for a bunch of little girls... and here comes the AH-HA... HEY, Crystal could to cupcake making birthday parties in her cupcake shop!!! Another stream of $$$ and let me tell you that is one of the many things I have learned being a new mom, there's lots of money on the table in the birthday party business bonus points for the places who clean up after the kids so you don't have to... yep mom's are neatly lazy! Love you and I hope Lindee told you about a coffee shop in McKinney we went to, the dessert are ok, but we should go sometime just to sit and daydream about a cupcake parlor. And I have to confess that I need to bake more, I'm out of practice so my cakes haven't been turning out very well lately!

Sarah Michelle said...

I love those! So cute! I made cupcakes tonight and thought of you. But mine just have sprinkles.

Lot-O-Choc said...

Aw these cupcakes look so cute, by the way in answer to your question about dream topping, if you live in the usa i think its pretty much like your version of whipped topping, its like whipped cream but a low-fat version?


View My Stats