Monday, January 26, 2009

Meat Cake, A.K.A. Man Birthday

Ok, so this one is for my friend and co-worker Kent. He doesn't really eat sugar and he loves meat. This year for his birthday I decided to make him a meat cake. It's basically a three layer meat loaf with mashed potatoes for the frosting. It was a lot of fun and I make it in a cupcake version too! I don't have a picture of it cut open, but if I can get one, I'll post it later. As you can see, I've been busy over the past week. AND, Valentines' Day is coming up. I won't be doing a mass delivery this year, but if you want a special cupcake for your loved one, just contact me and I'd be happy to sweeten their day with a few cupcakes!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for the meat cake!! Yummy! Our whole family had some the other night and really liked it. I really liked it especially b/c I didn't have to cook! :) Your are the best Crystal! Thank you and hope to see you soon. Glad you are better friend! Tams

Joel, Dot and Judah said...

This is the most creative thing ever! I am amazed.


View My Stats