Monday, January 26, 2009

Sweet 16 Cupcakes

My little cousin also recently had a birthday and she is one of the sweetest girls around. And just like my sister, she doesn't really like chocolate. I know, there should be some sort of law about not liking chocolate, but it also allows me to be creative. And this is the kind of project I have been wanting to work on for awhile. Her colors for her party were hot pink, orange and lime green. So, I created a signature cupcake and stand just for her big day! I love doing that! "Libby's Rainbow Sherbet" cupcake will definitely make the flavor list. It's Lime, Strawberry and Orange cake made with fresh limes, strawberries and orange swirled together then finished with Very Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting. Her cakes were also topped with brightly colored monograms.

No comments:


View My Stats