Friday, September 12, 2008

No, I'm not a slacker

I'm sure most of you think that I haven't been blogging because I haven't had anything to blog about. But actually it's completely the opposite. My job is crazy during the summer and I travel a lot so I don't have a lot of time to bake, but this year I baked nearly as much as I do in the Fall. I just didn't sleep at all. Here are just a few pictures from the summer baking adventures.

A dinosaur Cake for my friends 19th birthday! She loves Dinosaurs. And Orange Creamsicle cupcakes, orange cake with vanilla and orange swirl frosting! My new favorite.



A lepoard cupcake tower for my lovely room mates birthday. It was really fun to make the tower and customize it to her specific tastes. The cupcakes were red velvet with cream cheese frosting and handmade spots.



I hosted my own birthday party, a pink picnic! It was really fun, we ate chicken salad, fresh fruit and cupcake cones and drank my favorite Passionfruit Tea from Starbucks! And we watched a favorite movie of mine (The Goonies), in the park. Everyone kept coming by and asking what "event" was going on. We just told them to join in the fun. Isn't summer grand....I'll be posting more soon!

No comments:


View My Stats