Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cupcake review

There is something so fun about frosting cupcakes with all different colors. I love it! Somebody request that soon please. Here's a pic that a had forgotten to post. I think it's vanilla cupcakes and vanilla buttercream, and the ever present chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. OK so on to the real reason for this post. A review for the Rockwall Cake Factory. If you are ever downtown at the square stop in and have one of their cupcakes. I have tasted cupcakes from many different places, but they have THE best cupcake I have ever had at a retail store. I had a Raspberry champagne cupcake and it was heavenly, moist, tender and the frosting was very creamy! The only negative is that the frosting was very sweet, but it was so flavorful I couldn't resist. I literally crave that cupcake. And they are cheaper than Sprinkles! Call me, lets go have a cupcake!

No comments:


View My Stats